What is worth buying sprint PO revenue 200 million last year net profit of 35 million 160 thousand

prospectus materials show that the company’s operating income of 201 million yuan in 2016, operating costs 33 million 990 thousand yuan, net profit of 35 million 160 thousand yuan. 98.91% of the revenue comes from information promotion services.

according to Tencent business WeChat public number: chuangye to understand what is worth buying, it is worth buying the most important content of science and technology banner shopping guide website. What is worth buying, founded in 2011, and now has set shopping guide, media, tools, community attributes in one, through teletext content to introduce users cost-effective, good reputation of goods and services. At the same time, what is worth buying, but also as electricity providers and brands to obtain users, expand brand influence channels.

What is worth buying , I made a small forum in October 23, 2005, in my work in Chengdu before the resignation, has maintained 1000-2000 of the IP. After I quit my job, I concentrated on my own forum. In less than a week’s traffic, do 2WIP from 2000IP. I would like to share with you the experience of my website.

There are a lot of website promotion methods are told the Forum promotion

recommended under the Qihoo forum alliance, at the beginning I paid for the cost of friendship connection with the Qihoo, Qihoo joined the alliance forum. Submit around 20 posts to the Qihoo every day. Brought me considerable traffic. Of course you submit post to very attractive, Qihoo will be included in your. From the beginning I joined the forum of the association of Qihoo, Qihoo basically gave me a day with IP flow rate of about 2000, the biggest day of the Qihoo brought me 3WIP flow.

partners include Alibaba, Jingdong, suning, Amazon, Gome global micro-blog, eBay, 6PM, Ashford online and other well-known electricity providers, Linkshare, Viglink and CommissionJunction sales alliance platform, and Nike, VISA, HUAWEI, Dyson, China bank, China Merchants Bank, Mars, and iRobot Matsushita and other brands. Among them, the largest customer in 2016 is Ali mom and Tmall, contributed revenue of 55 million 300 thousand yuan, accounting for 27.49%.

intended to raise funds 300 million yuan will be launched around the company’s main business, the effective implementation of the transformation and upgrade of personalized technology platform for big data based on the project will enhance the company’s data acquisition and application level, to achieve a more accurate recommendation and advertising, enhance the user conversion rate and corporate income.

brand promotion with these strokes, July activities set off 500-1000 yuan

Tencent recently, the content of what is worth buying before the shopping guide platform to submit IPO prospectus, materials, what is worth buying in 2016 operating income of 201 million yuan, operating costs 33 million 990 thousand yuan, net profit of 35 million 160 thousand yuan.

as of the date of signing the prospectus, the controlling shareholder of the company and the actual control of Sui Guodong per capita. Sui Guodong directly holds 57.78% of shares of the company, and through the gateway innovation indirectly controls 10% stake in the company, total control 67.78% shares of the company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *